Thursday, May 7, 2015

PPL playing games on their web site?

On Thursday noon ppl has schedule up to Sunday. Then listings for the four upcoming Friday's noting boating releases. I think it's still illegal to start an finish a boat trip in Lackawaxen but I may be wrong. And the listing may change. The weird thing is that we are scheduled for a stocking on Tuesday the 12th. The worm guys are generally gone by then and we can fish this batch while there are great hatches.. At least we hope.

I haven't been a ble to find the time to fish much with the winter holding on so long I have to get a lot done in a short time. Hopefully this evening. I have fished for shad with some luck but the Delaware is really low and the shad are running a bit slow now.

On Monday I scheduled to float the Delaware. Bad weather is predicted. I don't mind rain but wind and lightning are no fun. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment we'll get back to you soon

Thanks,
Moderator